Labels

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Kutless Rock for Jesus in Manila

Last night we have a great time watching Kutless Christian Rock Band in Cathedral of Praise, Auditorium Manila. My heart pound with joy seeing people response to altar call, cried through prayer by our Pastor. It is a great feeling to see people walking through God's call, priceless! For me it is amazing to be in a place where you can see people born again in a jampack Christian concert!

I am blessed to be a member of the church ministry who believes that the word of the Lord need to share to everyone for free, and my family is very fortunate to watch Kutless for free and experience the move of the Lord in Cathedral of Praise.
khayeganda.blogspot.com
Kutles live at Cathedral of Praise Manila Philippines

This is the second time of Kutless in our church and they always make the crowd jump and sing for their every song. This must be proof that they are the number one Christian Rock Band in the world and gaining high respect among christian community. 

During the concert they sing all their hit songs and my personal favorites such as What Faith Can Do , Sea of Faces, Give Us Clean UsBelieverEven If , Strong Tower and If It Ends Today.
Says who that we cannot rock our praises to God by singing rock songs. I am christian and I rock my praises to my Jesus with my favorite christian rock band like Kutless.  

No comments: