Labels

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wyeth ProMama Debunked Myths of Pregnancy

By Christine C. Del Rosario

After the lovely Mothers day celebration at the Cathedral of Praise with my family and kids, my best friend Earth of mommybloggersclub.blogspot.com asked me again to cover for her the Wyeth ProMama Yes you can! event held at Lolo Dad's Restaurant at Makati City.

My daughter Stephanie and I had a wonderful time during the event and fortunate to meet and greet the ProMama council of  fit and fab moms Amanda Griffin-Jacob, Delamar Arias and Tricia Chiongbian-Concepcion. These lovely mommies are walking testaments to the fact that life is further enriched by pregnancy (please see  whole story from http://mommybloggersclub.blogspot.com/) it is so fun to meet them.

Thank you Greenbulb Public Relations for inviting khayeganda.blogspot.com I got chance to meets these lovely mommies and see old faces and friends from media. 

Here are some of my photos of "Wyeth ProMama, Yes You Can!" event:

khayeganda.blogspot.com
The three fit and fab moms: Amanda, Delamar & Tricia 
khayeganda.blogspot.com
One of the lovely mommies too!

khayeganda.blogspot.com
The photo oppurtunities with Wyeth team
khayeganda.blogspot.com
 event proper 
khayeganda.blogspot.com
My ProMama statement shirt 
khayeganda.blogspot.com
Stephanie with the bucket of neon colored paints
khayeganda.blogspot.com
With Delamar Arias & Stephanie
khayeganda.blogspot.com
Me with Amanda Griffin-Jacob


khayeganda.blogspot.com
 Myself made Yes Mom statement shirt


khayeganda.blogspot.com
My Stephanie enjoys the fun activity
khayeganda.blogspot.com
With GMA lifestyle editor China Jocson and Arnel Bautista of kahitanodito.blogspot.com

khayeganda.blogspot.com



No comments: