Labels

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Who's looking for a wife?

I do my devotion this morning, I listened to our pastor regarding his daily devotional video about a noble woman in Proverbs 31:11-14 from cathedralofpraise.com.ph.
It's really amazing how I felt after daily devotions, its like a feeling of being refresh again, charge again as like battery low has charge again and ready to do daily life again as wife and mother. My Bible is a great help for guidance, a great friend indeed plus a devotional teachings.

Now that I'm 10 years married to my husband Francis the devotional teaching from our pastor is it's not a question now of whom I am going to marry,  but  as I watched and listen  to the video the questions  for me runs as ; "would I still in right track doing what I have to do as wife and a mom two my two lovely girls, based on Proverbs 31:11"? Because nothing I want do more but to be a good wife and a mom to my kids.
I really love this verse Proverbs 31:10-11 a wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husbands has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. I pray I can do this for always.

Listening to this devotional video makes me wanna share the thought to every single man who's looking for a wife because I believe that not only women should look for a good quality of a husband but men too. I hope men and ladies take time to watch this video http://youtu.be/izZrxjQAWfc it will help you a lot.

I believe that every man should find a wife based on Bible principle and every woman too, so that every family would be happy and strong.
This devotional video about finding a wife, gives some basic qualities of a wife should be: And every single man should asks these questions for themselves before marrying a woman:

1. Is she have great character?
2. What kind of a woman Is she?
3. Is she has integrity?
4. Is she loyal to you?
5. Is she an honest woman?

Remember guys cute faces and beautiful faces fades but a quality of a noble woman stays forever. You will marry a woman whom you will spend much of your talking and time. A partner that would determines the patern of your childrens behaviour for the rest of your life.
 Make the best effort to know her better and pray for her if she is the right one for you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thank you for sharing this! It's very interesting and helpful!

Actually I've met a smart and beautiful Ukrainian girl at one of Online Dating Services... Hope, she will be my greatest wife and we'll be really happy together!