Labels

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Zoomanity Best in Tagaytay

"Mom this is the best Sem-Break, Ever!! "
These are words from my kids after we enjoyed our day in Residence Inn, Tagaytay last week while other people busy enjoying their holidays at cemetery.

I am glad that I accepted the invitation of my friend Arnel Bautista of kahitanodito.blogspot.com during the holiday at Residence Inn Tagaytay to experience Zoo at the South. The event is so timing for long holidays and a perfect event that I can bring my kids with me to enjoy their semestral break too.

My kids and I was very surprised that not only mini zoo is the offered of Residence Inn, Tagaytay, we enjoy the scenery of  break-taking overlooking view of Taal Volcano and the other animal shows and thrilling ride in the zip line and cable car.
khayeganda.blogspot.com
Our amazing experience on Zip Line
Watching my girls, I can say that they enjoyed the experience of seeing wild and farm animals alive in the mini zoo that Residence Inn had to offer.
The mini zoo has lots of python snakes, donkeys, a camel, big tigers, lions, different kids of fish, different kinds of birds, turtles, monkeys, lambs, crocodilles, rabbits, ect.
Zoomanity at its best!
Iam happy that they see on thier own eyes these animals and had a great encounter not only from textbooks.
Until now my little one still imitating the sound of the wild pig and monkeys. Talking about how big the Lion and Tiger was, and my eldest Sofia never stopped talking about our experience of ridding the zip line and cabble car, that how cold was her hands while the operator putting on her the harness.
With all the smiles my girls wears all week --really priceless!  I know they had a great semester break far from what they are expecting. I must say that this place is not just a mini zoo after all, they left  big and a wonderful experiences to everyone who visited them, a great escapade to share with family and friends.
khayeganda.blogspot.com
enjoying with Residence Inn Tagaytay, staff 
Residence Inn, Tagaytay is a perfect getway destination for family all the to South and it's a part of Zoomanity Group who offered Zoobic Safari at Subic, Zoocobia at Clark Pampanga,  Paradizoo at Mendez, Cavite and ZooColate at Loboc, Bohol.

No comments: